Dates of the 2019 Hexads:
- 1st HEXAD Tuesday 8th January – Wednesday 13th February
- 2nd HEXAD Tuesday 19th February – Wednesday 27th March
- 3rd HEXAD Tuesday 2nd April – Wednesday 15th May
- Closed Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th April Easter Break
- 4th HEXAD Tuesday 21st May – Wednesday 26th June
- 5th HEXAD Tuesday 2nd July – Wednesday 7th August
- 6th HEXAD Tuesday 13th August – Wednesday 18th September
- 7th HEXAD Tuesday 24th September – Wednesday 30th October
- 8th HEXAD Tuesday 5th November – Wednesday 4th December
- Christmas Break: Last evening Wednesday 4th December 2019
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort will be made, dates could become subject to cancellation or change without prior notice.
Venue, Evenings and Times
All yoga sessions are now held in the Craft Centre, 1st floor, at the Riverside Arts Centre. Click here for the map.
RIVERSIDE ARTS CENTRE
59, THAMES STREET,
SUNBURY-ON-THAMES, TW16 5QF.
Sessions are held on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings @ 7-30pm - 9-30pm. We do not offer a drop-in service, all attendance is by prior notice.
The CRAFT CENTRE is located down a side alley to the right of the main Riverside Arts Centre building. Immediately on the right is a gated yard, the Craft Centre stands at the rear.
There are no parking facilities at the Riverside Arts Centre, but there are two car parks in the vicinity; one in The Avenue, and the other, recommended, is adjacent to the Indian Zest restaurant in Thames Street. No Parking Fees after 7pm.
A mat is not necessary, but do bring two blankets or the equivalent in single duvets, or a combination of both; one to lay on, the other to cover yourself.
Always wear loose comfortable clothing appropriate to the season, and avoid heavy meals at least two hours prior to class.